Monday, November 5, 2012

Some Funnies and a Date Night!

Ada and Ryan were spelling words on the fridge. Ryan spelled fun and told Ada to change it to bun and spelled b-u-n.  She spelled "bun" and I asked her what it said. She said "taco"!

Cute picture of Bonnie. She tries so hard to keep up with Ada. She is loving riding her trike.
 

While we were at the girls doctors visits in October, Ryan took this picture of himself. He told me that his brain is getting much bigger because he is learning so much in his job. He makes me laugh!

Friday Night (Nov. 2) Ryan took me to the Rotary Dinner Dance in town. It was fun to dress-up and do a little dancing! Another thing I love about being in a small town! These events are so fun and we are starting to meet a lot of people. Our town has a ton of retired people and a big group of younger married couples.  We sat on a long table of older people and when they started serving food, they started with our table because it had the 3 oldest people on it!

1 comment:

polly said...

I am enjoying your blog so much. You guys are so awesome and are doing so many fun things. It makes me want to move up by you. I love small town also. Loved your birthday. I don't know how you thought of so many fun things to do.