After all the visits and traveling, we got to relax a lot with my sister
Jenny, Lee, Cayden, Dylan, Katie, and Megan. It was SO much fun! Oh,
how we love this family! Ada can't stop talking about her cousins. Jenny and I got to spend a day shopping (for groceries to take back to Canada!) and few Christmas gifts! We played lots of games; including Button, Button and Duck, Duck, Goose! Ate delicious food EVERY meal, and just loved being with them! One evening, we went to a private beach that had a sunken ship. Here are the pictures from that:
Jenny holding seaweed!
The ship is in the background.
This picture was taken right before Ada fell into the water. She stood there for quite a few minutes and her boots sunk a bit in the sand. When she went to walk, her boots stuck and she plopped right into the water! It was quite cold so we grabbed her and ran her back to the car. She was laughing the whole time!
Bonnie and Cayden playing swords!
Ryan and Dylan doing trivia on the iPad!
Ada and Megan got along so well this time! In the past, they tortured each other (well, Ada tortured Megan). Remember these days?!:
Well, this time, they were so great together. They played barbies and all sorts of creative stuff together. Rarely, a tiff! In this picture, they were feeding alligators.

Jenny and I have always said they will be "best cousins"!
Jenny has the nice photos of Thanksgiving Dinner. I'll add those when I remember to get them from her! Thanks to Our Best Bites Cookbook, this Thanksgiving dinner rocked! It was delicious! My favorite was, well, all of it! I really like having stuffed mushrooms as an hors d'oeuvre. Jenny is an amazing cook. I now have a new list of Pampered Chef items I want to get :)
Of course, we ended the evening with our traditional: TRAVELING BINGO! Oh, how we love this game! The felt mustache's were Ryan's prize and they were a big hit. Everyone's prize seemed to suit them well, though! What a fun evening!
Thank you, Opperman's for hosting us and showing us a most fabulous time! We can hardly wait until our next visit!





2 comments:
Looks like a fun time!! We miss everyone!
Sarah misses Ada so much! Wow, has Ada grown! Amazing! Your family is so cute. I'm happy you are all so happy in your new home!
Post a Comment