Friday, October 25, 2013

The Waiting....

We have had a great past month! With less than a week until the expected due date of Baby Boy, we are all so anxious and excited to welcome him! I've been nesting long enough, so any day would be great now! 

Ada and Bonnie are growing up so much. They have a sweet sister relationship with each other (but they also tease and torment each other:)). 

 We went to our first "preg-checking". Colleen, who is the office manager (basically keeps the clinic running!) let us join their party! So grateful to NOT be a cow!
 Cardston High School Football Game: Ada loved the mascot (Bonnie stayed clear!). She gave the cougar at least 10 hugs!
 Pumpkin Carving!
 I realized I never posted Ada's Birthday Picture! She wanted a watch cake!
 Our version of Chinese night. Chopsticks were a big hit with the girls. I think Ada ate almost her entire meal with them. Bonnie did really good, too.


 Seriously... I look like I am ready to pop! This is at 38 weeks.

 Ada loves these "bones" jammies that were passed onto her from Kimber.
 On Saturday, Ada went to a birthday party and got a sucker. Prior to the party, all teeth were solid. As she was eating it, she reported that her tooth was loose. About 2 hours later, she handed us her tooth! So, we made a pillow with a little tooth pocket and she was visited by the tooth fairy! Sure was quick!

Our fall weather has been beautiful! We took a drive on Sunday to look at the last of the leaves and enjoy the sunset. Here is our most recent family picture with the gorgeous Cardston rolling hills and the Rocky Mountains.
 We took advantage of a warm day and had a picnic and played in the leaves for a couple hours! It was so much fun (even if I can hardly move around :)).





1 comment:

Teneil said...

We miss you guys!!! Have fun waiting!!