This is a picture taken today (Dec. 16). These girls are our world!
Today was also Bonnie's first day of nursery!! She loved it! Tugged a bit at my heart, but so happy she went so well. My girls are growing up!
Miss Julia gave the girls an advent calendar. A highlight of their day!
We made cinnamon/applesauce ornaments. Ada loved it! The house smelled heavenly for days!Bonnie tasted the cinnamon dough and decided she was done! The cookie cutters were much more fun for her!
Starting her early! Flossing her 4 teeth! She had gotten into our dental floss. I guess she's seen Ry and I do it so much that she figures she should, too!
We were lucky to get a visit from Grandma Merkley! She came up for a few days. While she was here, the vet clinic did carriage rides at the Hometown Christmas in Magrath. Cold, but fun! We were so glad to see her! And she brought us the famous hand-dipped chocolates!
Decorating the tree!
Ryan is just loving his job! This was 2 of a litter of 12 puppies he vaccinated!
Ryan and I were asked to be Mary and Joseph for the live Nativity for the Stake. This was a picture from our practice. The actual production is this Mon-Wed nights (Dec. 17-19). I get to ride in on that fun, stubborn donkey! I feel so honored to represent Mary.



No comments:
Post a Comment