Oh, we had such a nice Christmas! Truly enjoyed every minute with our family. Ryan was on-call and taking care of a horse at the clinic, so that helped us slow down and enjoy even more. We walked to the clinic and the girls stopped at a decorated house to get a taste of the candy canes!

Christmas Eve was spent with some friends in our ward, the Boehmers. They invited us for a King Crab dinner. MMmmm! I was in heaven! Unfortunately, Ryan only got to eat crackers and cheese:( Then we went to our house for our traditional things: Jesus' birthday cake (Bonnie sang with all her heart!), a pinata (sorry no pictures, only a video that hasn't been uploaded), and reading the Christmas Story in Luke and The Night Before Christmas. I loved reading the Christmas Story with the girls and having them do the puppets. Ada knows the story quite well now and can tell it herself!
Christmas Morning brought a lot of excitement! Santa was good to the girls and brought a big dollhouse! Similar to the one my sisters and I had growing up. Ada was so happy to have Barbies of her own!
The first thing Bonnie did was empty a room of all the furniture and got in! Then she thought the furniture was for her! They had so much fun playing all morning!
Another favorite gift was the tool set!
So many hours playing with the dollhouse...
The girls got a sled, so we took it for a ride. Bonnie laid right down and decided that was how she was going to do it!
Happy Boxing Day! This is a Canadian holiday the day after Christmas. Kind of like the Black Friday in the U.S. The girls got into boxes to celebrate!




1 comment:
THE CUTEST!!! What a fun Christmas!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how the dollhouse turned out!! The girls make me laugh so hard I wish I could see them more! I love Bonnie's personality right now ha ha she just has a mind of her own. I am glad you had such a good christmas:)
Post a Comment