Our January has been slow, uneventful, and wonderful! I love it this way! We visited Ryan at work (frequently!) and Ada always likes to see which animals are there for the day. Her and Bonnie love to hold any that will let them!

Ryan took this picture on his way to work. Gorgeous, glowing temple!
Bonnie walking around with the garbage can on her head! Oh, the things we think are cute~Today, we are enjoying the snow and staying inside! We pulled out the swimming pool and filled it with balls. Ada found "swim hats" for her and Bonnie. Oh, the fun~ endless hours of play. Bonus: I got to play with my new external camera flash on my favorite subjects!
When Ada came out in her swimsuit, I had flashback memories of my sister Chrissy, who lived in her swimsuit year-round for some time :). Ada is like her, she doesn't care if it's 10 degrees outside!
Ada yelled, "I am Awesome Ada Swimsuit Belle"! She sure is!
Yes, I am cherishing these moments. I love spending my days with my two sweethearts. They light up my life and bring endless joy. I got teary eyed the other day when Ada announced that she was going to preschool this year. Lucky for me it won't happen until fall. I love these girls!



3 comments:
THEY ARE SO FUNNY! Talk about non stop entertainment! I am glad Ada is adventurous its never a bad thing to pretend its summer!
Sarah misses Ada so much! Wow, has Ada grown! Amazing! Your family is so cute. I'm happy you are all so happy in your new home!
Aw how fun! The swimming pool with balls is a great idea!
Post a Comment