This morning, we went to a little farm outside of Cardston that had baby lambs. I must say, they were so cute! Ada and Bonnie thought so, too! Bonnie would get right up to their faces and say "Hi!" Ada just loved holding them. This farmer (Ryan met through the vet clinic) has the nicest little farm. Seriously a dream location. He isn't willing to sell :) We had such a fun morning!
Many of the lambs were twins and even 1 set of triplets!
Bonnie bottle feeding the lamb... We had to watch her close because she wanted to put the bottle in her mouth!
Ada thought feeding the lamb was just great!
Oh, and they had chickens!

2 comments:
What a fun day! It brings back so many memories of growing up on the farm and helping my dad with the animals. I loved the little lambs just like Ada and Bonnie. I'm happy they enjoyed the day!
So sweet. I love baby farm animals--too bad I'm not as big of a fan when they get big! Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment