Monday, March 18, 2013

Brrr! Frosty Weather

This past weekend we had a cold fog come through town and the temperature dropped quickly. It resulted in the trees being covered in beautiful ice crystals. Here are the cuties letting me practice some photog on them!



 This weekend we watched "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken". What a classic from my childhood! I was reminiscing how my sisters and I used to reenact the diving scenes. We'd take turns being the horse, the diving girl, and the announcer. Oh, the memories! As the show progressed, Ada could not contain her wild heart any longer! She ran into her room, grabbed a pair of unders and stuck them on her head. She started "diving" off the piano bench. Bonnie soon joined by finding her own version of her swim cap. They were so very cute!


4 comments:

happynurse said...

I cannot stop laughing at Ada and Bonnie doing the diving thing. Such memories, how many times did we watch that movie? The underwear is the best, go Ada!!

happynurse said...

I cannot stop laughing at Ada and Bonnie doing the diving thing. Such memories, how many times did we watch that movie? The underwear is the best, go Ada!!

happynurse said...

Sorry, not sure why my comment posted twice. Love the pictures outside especially Bonnie's hat. Is Ada wearing a skirt? Burrrr!

Kaylee said...

They are just the cutest sisters. I love how fun and creative they are! I miss you guys a lot!! Thanks for keeping your blog updated so we can see those cute girls!