Friday, June 28, 2013

Baby Boy!

I am finally getting around to posting the ultrasound pictures of Baby Boy Merkley. It was such a neat experience to get to see him moving! Ada loved it! She was so excited to get to see her baby brother on the TV screen. I am 22 weeks now and he is moving a lot. Just last night, Ryan and Ada were able to feel him kick for the first time!



Here I am at 22 weeks! 
Hopefully we can think of a name for this little guy! 

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Aw loving that cute belly bump! It looks so very good on you!

Celeste said...

Wow! It looks like you've had a bunch of fun stuff going on. Your girls are so cute. So are you! You look so cute pregnant! Congrats. I'm so excited for you and your family. I hope everything is going well!

mom said...

I am soooo happy for you and Ryan! What a wonderful family you are. This is so exciting! You're having a boy!

Brooke said...

Holly, I had no idea until I read your blog! I am so excited for you! A little boy! How wonderful! He is so blessed to be part of your wonderful family! Congratulations!!

Jennifer V said...

What a tender miracle! I am so, so happy for you. Your baby bump is absolutely adorable. You are going to love having a little boy...they are SO different from little girls! Fun, fun, fun!

Jen said...

Prettiest pregnant lady ever!!!