Friday, June 28, 2013

Quick Random Post

June 4 marked 8 years of Bliss for Ryan and I! So happy to get to spend eternity with this sweetheart!

Ryan was able to go on a plane ride adventure over Cardston. Pretty sure he was giddy like a little boy with a toy plane! I'm so glad he got to have this opportunity. Now Ada wants to go!




Ada's soccer season has come to an end. I think she really enjoyed it this year! Bonnie sure loved to copy the big kids!

She earned a medal one week for playing so well and being a good listener. Her coach called her Cinderella when he presented it to her. She thought that was the best!

Ada with Coach Reice. This year, the soccer club hired a British coach to come teach the kids of all ages. He did such a great job with all the ages, especially with Ada's age group.

Our family in the West Edmonton Mall:



Edmonton Temple

The girls fell asleep quite quickly, so they didn't get to see the temple. They play hard and sleep hard!


Cardston Kids Marathon! We had to track the first 25.2 miles through the month of May and June. On June 19, the town did the last mile together. It was a blast! At the end, Subway had donated sack lunches for everyone. 
Cute Girlies!

Ada was pleased as peaches to get a medal at the end of the race!

A common wrestling match!





2 comments:

happynurse said...

Thank you for sharing all of your posts. I don't always comment but I enjoy them so much. Helps me feel closer and in touch. Love all the pictures. So excited for a new little grandson! Are you going to tell his name when you decide or surprise us? Can't wait to see all of you!


happynurse said...

Thank you for sharing all of your posts. I don't always comment but I enjoy them so much. Helps me feel closer and in touch. Love all the pictures. So excited for a new little grandson! Are you going to tell his name when you decide or surprise us? Can't wait to see all of you!