Sunday, February 16, 2014

Picture Overload

Life is Good! So good that I hardly have a free minute to blog! I feel so blessed that my life is full of good things. I have been taking two classes right now to help me renew my teaching license. One class is called Finance in the Classroom (Here is the website, it is so good!). I love learning about things that help me with my kids. Needless to say, when I'm not taking care of the kids, I'm working on my classes!  In the past 3 months, Covey joined us, we moved, had a big trip to Utah for Christmas and a wedding, bought a van, trip to Calgary for doctors and to legalize Covey as a U.S. citizen, applied for Permanent Residency to Canada, and played hard. 
So, the pictures are all out of order, but I just wanted to get them posted:

My beautiful Mom was married on December 28, 2013. We set her up with Brent Loosle almost 2 years ago, and are so happy they have each other. It was a most wonderful day!

Beej (As she now wants her name to be--she corrects us if we call her Bonnie!). 

These 3 kids are the light of our life! They are so fun!

Storytime... one of my favorite times of day and I think the kids like it, too!


Ryan set up a teaching lesson with this nice lady in town. The girls are learning to spin wool. We got a big barrel of lambs wool so the girls will be busy for awhile!
  
Hello, Handsome!

Amazing Ada drew this horse at the vet clinic. Another day she was there and a horse was brought in that didn't have a name. The owner asked Ada to name it and she named it Moonlight. The man called and registered it right then as Moonlight! She thought that was pretty cool.




Four Generations!

 We blessed Covey in Utah with many family and friends. It was such a beautiful day. Covey is so special and we are so happy to have him in our family. His sisters adore him!

I love this picture of Covey smiling at GGMa!


 The girls and Grandma did a Christmas Eve performance to Happy Birthday Jesus.

Christmas Eve Pinata!

Davey and the Donkey

Christmas Morning... A trampoline!

Covey thought Christmas was pretty fun!


Ellie was so cute with Covey!




 Ryan is the best daddy! He really works hard and comes home full of energy and plays with the kids until either them or he falls asleep! He gets up so early with Bon's (5:30 or 6 a.m.) everyday so I can sleep a little longer. He is always planning activities to do with the family. He is a family man! I love him so much! And I think it shows how much the girls love him, too, because he gets a very enthusiastic welcome home when he arrives!



 

Whew! There is nearly 3 busy and fun months summed up very quickly!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I loved looking at all of these pictures! So fun to see the girls, they are getting so big. I loved the Beej name change (Mattie has changed hers to Strong Girl for the last month...) That Covey is darling! oh we miss you guys!

Celeste said...

More fun pics! I'm so happy for your Mom.