Covey is such a happy boy! He is smiley most of the day. And if his sisters even look at him, he beams with delight!
Finally had a couple days of Spring-like weather and took the opportunity for a family photo!
Two handsome boys!

Covey has discovered his toes. I love watching the little tike try to get them in his mouth!
We attempted to swim at the local hotel again. The water was much warmer this time and we had a lot of fun. Ada and Bonnie swam for a solid 2 hours!
Ada and Daddy on a date to the park!
Mom & Covey at the Vet clinic.
Beej loves to hold Covey and make him smile.
On Sunday, Ada started learning how to tie balloons. She made each of us a balloon hat and led us in a parade through the house. She is such a creative cookie!!
Ryan was gone on Saturday, so we decided to go cardboard box sledding!
We visited Todd and Ruby Gunderson's new baby, Ayla. She is a beautiful baby girl. Covey is 3 months older than her, but looks like a giant!
At 4 months, Covey started rolling over again (from belly to back), wiggles around the floor, grabs toys and sticks out his tongue!
I taught hula at our R.S. Birthday Party this month! HaHa! It was fun but let's keep in mind that I don't have an ounce of Polynesian blood in me! The girls did a little dance with me. I wasn't able to get pictures on my camera, but someone did, so once I get those I'll post them. The girls were adorable in their grass skirts!









1 comment:
Covey is so Cute! I'm love that you keep up on your blog. It's fun to see what you guys are up to and to watch your kids grow. They are all so cute! You guys look so happy! :)
Post a Comment